Hey, I see you figured out the picture thing....sorry I wasn't any help in that area. I hadn't checked my email for awhile. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I feel really guilty too because I thought that Tanner's b-day was on a Monday, and so I was all prepared to call him that day, and then realized too late it was on sunday and then I feel dumb, so I never called but have been meaning too send his gift...anyway...I'm Lame! please forgive
I like to think of each of us as being like a plant. We started out as tiny seedlings. As we grow and develope, we learn, blossom, and grow some more. During our life we pass through many seasons. Some of our seasons can be short, while others may seem long. But the purpose of our "garden" is so that we may experience joy & happiness. We are the creators and caretakers of our own garden. The Master Gardener is our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. The Harvest is when He gathers us into the eternal kingdoms of glory.
I'm a stay @ home mom of five awesome kids. I cherish this experience of motherhood. I'm excited about having a way to chronicle our life and share it with family and friends.
2 comments:
Cool! I haven't figured out how to do it but you should post video of this girl playing!
Hey, I see you figured out the picture thing....sorry I wasn't any help in that area. I hadn't checked my email for awhile. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I feel really guilty too because I thought that Tanner's b-day was on a Monday, and so I was all prepared to call him that day, and then realized too late it was on sunday and then I feel dumb, so I never called but have been meaning too send his gift...anyway...I'm Lame! please forgive
Post a Comment