Monday, March 2, 2009
Pay It Forward
"The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm a winner I'm a winner I'm a winner.....you make cool stuff so I'm sure to be blessed with something whatever it is from you. Ok, now I must go post this on my blog. Adam was looking at your kids pictures today and he just LOVES Joel's because he's holding a ball....we love you!!!
I don't think I'll post the same in my blog, I'm not crafty to give anything away :) But I'm intrigued. Does still counts? Good to see you are blogging again.
Post a Comment